Règles et références Livres, Références, Règles et autres

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 2005-06-15, 11h04   #1
MoonZar
Créateur de Moonzar et AE
Fondateur

DM Advise - Comment faire un dongeon

Voici une technique pour faire un dongeon que je trouvais intéressante pour les DM :

While I have varied my method of madness over the years I find that recently the following works pretty good:

1) Roll up 16 encounters using the encounter tables in the DMG for the party's current level. Some of these encounters will be higher or lower than the current party level, and some will not necessarily be enemies.
2) Pick a half dozen or so traps from the DMG appropriate for the party's current level.
3) Figure out which critter(s) from step 1) above "run" the dungeon. Also figure out which ones are allies of the boss(es).
4) Map out an undergound lair of sorts that makes sense for said critters. I'm a big fan of sprawling natural caverns with a few "worked stone" areas thrown in for good measure. Place the critters from step 3) in the "dungeon" appropriately.
5) Figure out which critters from step 1) are enemies of the critters in step 3) above. Find a place for them in the "dungeon."
6) Place traps from step 2) in reasonable spots.
7) Place remaining critters from step 1) above in reasonable spots. Try to tie them in to what the other critters are doing here.
8) Tie it all together with some loose storyline that makes a modicum of sense. Group x wars with group y. Group z hides from both, but moves around freely due to higher intelligence. The animals of group w serve group x.
9) Make up a good reason for the PCs to go to said dungeon. This does not necessarily mean "kill the bad guys." It could easily be "sneak in and find the great treasure" or anything else that suits your party.
10) Sprinkle in enough cool treasures and such to give the PCs a "level's worth" of treasure.

This process will build a dungeon that will easily level up a party of four characters. If there are more than four PCs then add extra monsters to each encounter. Keep the total number of challenges around 20. Hopefully the PCs won't face and defeat all of the challenges.

Repeat again in about four game sessions.

ピエールリュック
皮艾鲁克
MoonZar est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Règles de messages